At all times we
endeavour to provide timely, and
professional service in the areas outlined at reasonable fee levels.
Issues involving one's will, power of attorney, or the administration
of the estate of a loved one, are sensitive matters, and we ensure our
clients receive the utmost of professional and sensitive service. We
discuss fees upfront to ensure there are no surprises or undue stress
to our clients relating to our account.
We have over 20 years experience in providing estate planning services to
our clients. Such services include the following:
- Drafting wills and powers of attorney;
- Preparing "living wills";
- Preparing trust documents, both inter-vivos
- Preparing Declarations of Gift;
- Estate "freezes" and other tax reduction
- Applications for probate, and for Grants Of
- Assisting executors with estate
Wills OnLine™ (Coming Soon)
As an added service, we invite clients who are so inclined, to take
advantage of our Online Wills service, coming soon.
To retain us online, or to receive more
information about retaining us, please fill out our
'Retain Us Form'.