PETER J. QUIGLEY LAW OFFICE
At our offices, we offer you a law office that has stayed abreast of the latest trends and developments in the areas of law set forth in our index. Our office is led by Peter J. Quigley, who began his career initially as a corporate counsel for a major international company and later moved into private practice. We proudly offer you lawyer’s services that are efficient, prompt, and attentive to your case.
PETER J. QUIGLEY CURRICULUM VITAE
- Graduate (cum laude) — University of Ottawa Law School
- Graduate (with honours) — University of Western Ontario, B.A.
- Graduate (with honours) — Catholic Central High School, London Ontario Canada
- Member — Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member — Middlesex County Law Association
- Designations –Barrister, Solicitor, Notary Public
Personal & Professional Affiliations
- Married with 4 children
- Member & Past Director — London City Press Club
- Member & Past Director — St. Vincent de Paul Charitable Society
- Director — Irish Benevolent Society
- Member — St. Peter’s Roman Catholic Church, London Ontario Canada
- Member — Knights of Columbus, Council #1410
- Member (past executive) — “W” Club (former varsity athletes-football-University of Western Ontario)
- Member — South Western Ontario Rugby Association
- Member (Past President) — Forest City Rugby Club
- Former Director – Irish Benevolent Society
Peter’s wife, Mrs. Ana Cecilia (Cecy) Estrada, is our de facto office manager, coordinating personnel decisions, compensation and benefits, and oversees vendors and supplies. In addition, Cecy assists with our Spanish language clients. She has been an integral part of our team for over 15 years.
Our Real Estate Department consists of our very experienced dynamic duo, Ms. Kim Syrnyk and Ms. Sandy Sinclair. Both of these law clerks possess the skills working in the legal real estate field needed to enable them to produce the standard of professional service and efficiency for which our office has become known.
Ms. Tayah Reed oversees it all. In addition to her duties to our small business clients, Tayah coordinates our growing Wills section and interfaces with the Estates department. She plays an important role in the success of our firm and has been a key member of our team for 4 years.
No office can manage without having top-flight accounting and bookkeeping assistance. In that regard we must thank our office accountant, Mrs. Patti Mitchell. Patti has over 20 years of accounting experience working with large and small law firms and her up-to-date knowledge of law firm accounting and professional standards ensures that our office can direct its energies towards servicing our clients, while Patty ensures the books and accounts remain balanced and all professional standards maintained.
Susanna Alvarez is the most recent addition to our team, and brings her experience in administration and accounting to the table. Susana is in charge of the paper management and scanning project, compliance with all Law Society requirements and safeguarding our clients records and documents. She is bilingual in both English and Spanish.
We wish to thank the Law Clerk Program at Fanshawe College for the support they have provided our office over the years by recommending to us some of the top students enrolled in their program who have brought to our office their enthusiasm and eagerness to learn. Any success our office has had over the years, is certainly due in part to our good fortune in attracting these fine and promising young people to our team.
Lastly, but not least, our office could not successful without the support and assistance of the numerous vendors, software suppliers, and professional advisors who assist us on a regular basis.