BUSINESS LAW FOR LONDON, ONTARIO’S SMALL BUSINESSES AND COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES
In our practice of business law in London, ON, we represent small and medium-sized companies as well as individuals and entrepreneurs. We appear before the Superior Court of Justice to represent you on your collection claim.
- Amalgamations and corporate reorganizations
- Business name registrations
- Trade mark and copyright advice and liaison re: registrations
- Partnerships, cooperatives, sole proprietor arrangements
- Dealer Agreements, distributor agreements, sales agency agreements
- Joint venture agreements, cooperative arrangements, syndications
- Shareholder agreements including buy/sells voting trusts, etc.
- Shareholder representation
- Regulatory approvals and representation
- Employee/employer agreements including employment contracts
- Secured commercial loans
CORPORATE LEGAL SERVICES
In addition to the legal services set forth above we also act as agent for service for off shore and out of province companies including making all necessary corporate filings and annual returns.
We maintain a network of agents for service in both Canada and United States comprised of top business law firms and accounting firms in the various state and provincial jurisdictions. We will quarterback your particular problem or issue ensuring that your company will receive seasoned and experienced advice in coordinating your team of legal and professional advisers.
To retain us online, or to receive more information about retaining us, please fill out our Retain Us Form.
“Loved Peter’s law office and his team. Thanks.” -Google User Selling Stuff